SERVICE LEARNING FROM RECOUNT AND NARRATIVE

SERVICE LEARNING FROM RECOUNT AND NARRATIVE

hi everyone how are you I hope you are all right, I am very happy to be able to meet this year's Ramadan, on this occasion I will tell you about my routine activities during the month of Ramadan, every afternoon I always go to Madin, there I and my friends do tadarus AlQuran, and sometimes it is also interspersed with small recitations, this activity starts at 4.30 pm to 5 pm while waiting for the maghrib call to prayer, this activity is routinely carried out so that we can appreciate the time in the month of Ramadan, and also get closer to Allah SWT, that's all about my routine stories on during the month of Ramadan. I hope you can make the best use of your time in the month of Ramadan, and don't forget to read the Koran, pray five times of charity and pay zakat, and I hope we can all meet the month of Ramadan next year with good conditions without a little disease. whatever, thank you all.



Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh


NAME : FITRIA RAHMAH FATMAWATI
CLASS : X MIPA 1 // 15

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE PROJECTS

HAPPY ENDING FROM SAD ENDING

Eco Green Park-Batu